The NUnite program is a diversity initiative housed in the Center for Student Involvement. The vision of this program is to provide an opportunity for student organizations on campus to go beyond their comfort zones and create an educational, entertaining, and/or artistic event in collaboration with another group on campus from start to finish.
- Student organizations who are co-sponsoring an event for NUnite can not have worked together before in event planning
- Together complete an NUnite application and submit it on Wildcat Connection
- Applications must be turned in by the deadlines during the quarter preceding the planned event
- Events that were funded once by NUnite cannot be sponsored again by NUnite regardless of whether the co-sponsoring groups change
- The Center for Student Involvement staff will discuss applications and notify recipients of funds awarded
Applications will be available soon to be submitted on Wildcat Connection.
Application Deadline: Monday, January 28, 2013
- Co-sponsoring student organizations can be awarded up to $2000 per quarter for an event
- Co-sponsoring student organizations must work with the Center for Student Involvement staff throughout the event planning process
- Organizations must fill out a final event report and turn it in to the Center for Student Involvement within 2 weeks of the event for funds to be dispersed
- If awarded NUnite funds, the Center for Student Involvement MUST be listed as a sponsor of the event
- If awarded NUnite funds for an event or program, NUnite funds cannot be applied for again for the same event or program regardless of whether one or more of the co-sponsoring organizations has changed