Apply for one of the best jobs on campus!
- One application must be uploaded for each position for which you are applying.
- Please apply only to positions currently posted on CareerCat.
- Applications uploaded incorrectly will not be considered.
- MUST BE WORK-STUDY ELIGIBLE.
These postings are for current or incoming full-time undergraduate Northwestern students only. Any invalid applicants should not expect a response from supervisors.
Interviews Begin in September
Proof of Work Eligibility
Due to government regulations, you must complete federal employment eligibility before being hired, including showing original proof of identification. Carefully review this list to ensure you have the correct documents. By applying, you acknowledge that you will not be hired or paid for any time worked until these documents are presented.
- Admin Office Assistant
- ARTica Attendant
- Audio/Visual Technician
- Box Office Attendant
- Cashier’s Office Attendant
- Copywriter (Student Affairs Marketing)
- Dittmar Gallery Assistant
- Game Room Attendant
- Graphic Designer (NUCuisine)
- Graphic Designer (Student Affairs Marketing)
- Mini Courses Attendant
- Norris Outdoors Attendant
- Operations Staff Assistant
- Performance and Satellite Venues Attendant and Supervisor
- Student Organization Finance Office Attendant
- Videographer (Student Affairs Marketing)
- Webmaster (NUCuisine)
How to Apply
- Complete this Application (Word doc) and save it to your computer. Position descriptions are available through Northwestern’s CareerCat.
- Log on to CareerCat. If you have not already done so, create a profile.
- Search for “Norris Work Study”.
- Read the position descriptions to decide which positions interest you.
- Upload your completed application as a resume.
- Apply for EACH position that interests you. Apply for the job directly on CareerCat using the link to the right in the job posting.
- Supervisors will contact you regarding an interview.
If you have any questions, please call 847.491.2385 or email email@example.com.