NU Galleria: Your Space to Exhibit
Do you have something to share? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your artwork. (Must be an NU student or recent alum. Each exhibit will be on display between 1 – 2 weeks)
Guidelines for using NU Galleria:
- You may begin installing your exhibit after 5PM on the first Monday of your exhibition.
- Your exhibit must be removed from the space before 5PM on the final day of your exhibition.
- The NU Galleria will provide Gold and Silver “ L” hooks, Nails, Thumbtacks, Hammers, Levels and a Tape Measure to assist in the installation of your exhibit. Any additional hardware must be acquired yourself.
- All materials lent by the NU Galleria must be returned by 5PM on the final day of your exhibition.
- To gain access to the NU Galleria materials, you must come to ARTica Studios in the basement of Norris and check out the toolbox. A member of the ARTica or Dittmar Staff will give you the toolbox. You must return the toolbox as soon as you have completed your work in the space.
- The NU Galleria is comprised of 6 panels, each of the 9 feet Tall by 4 feet Wide. Please provide enough materials to adequate fill the entire space. You may not reserve only half the space.
- Please make sure all of your materials are removed from the space and that the space is clean after you leave. All hardware and paper must be removed from the walls and the floors surrounding the panels must be clear.
- Remember that this space is for all to view and enjoy. Please do not display any subject matter that could be construed as offensive.
- The NU Galleria is first and foremost an artistic space. While we encourage you to promote your activities, ideas and organizations please keep the spirit of art at the forefront.
- Please keep in mind the very public nature of the NU Galleria. There is no Risk Management guarantee for the NU Galleria. You are displaying your art at your own risk.
- In order to maintain your reservation with NU Galleria, you must provide at least 2 sample images and some ideas about your exhibit to the Dittmar Gallery staff no later than 1 week before you scheduled exhibition time.